Menu

Dad Visits the Shop April 2016

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG1 Video Discussions Dad Visits the Shop April 2016

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

Last month my dad visited the shop. I took the opportunity to show him around and update him on the progress of the Fairmont. You got to tag along.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Mauri VirtanenMauri Virtanen
      Participant

I like this. Your dad seems to be a really nice (car) guy. Now about that missing scene…?

Keymaster

[quote=”Mawerick” post=165446]I like this. Your dad seems to be a really nice (car) guy. Now about that missing scene…?[/quote]

You’ll find out about that soon enough. The scene will also be released for Premium Members at that time as well.

Thanks for your kind words about my dad.

Larry BibleLarry Bible
          Participant

Eric,

I enjoyed the video very much!

I lost my Dad a little over five years ago. He and I were also fellow car guys. I grew up in his shop. I was there every day after school. That was in the fifties. There isn’t a day that goes by when I don’t think of something I wish I could talk to him about.

I was very lucky to have something in common with my Dad as you are. Enjoy every minute of it.

Keymaster

[quote=”MBDiagMan” post=165549]Eric,

I enjoyed the video very much!

I lost my Dad a little over five years ago. He and I were also fellow car guys. I grew up in his shop. I was there every day after school. That was in the fifties. There isn’t a day that goes by when I don’t think of something I wish I could talk to him about.

I was very lucky to have something in common with my Dad as you are. Enjoy every minute of it.[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your dad. I do feel lucky and hope to spend more time with him now that he’s retired.

Jason WhiteJason White
              Participant

If he dyed his beard we wouldn’t know who’s who. 😉

No really, good that you have a good relationship with him, good video.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…