Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 1986 honda GL1200 goldwing SEi rear engine case

1986 honda GL1200 goldwing SEi rear engine case

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Motorcycle Forum 1986 honda GL1200 goldwing SEi rear engine case

• Creator
    Topic
    stuartstuart
    Participant

hi everyone. yes, its been a while since i’ve been on here. hope everyone is doing well.

now to the situation at hand……i am reinstalling my bike’s motor because i had to do a starter clutch repair and i’m having problems with the rear casing. when i took the rear casing off the motor all the dowel pins fell out and when i put the casing back together and put the motor back onto the frame, after i got everything back on, IE all the electrics, plenum, relays etc, i went to start the bike up, the starter chain and gear was locked up so i pulled the motor off again and as soon as i removed the rear casing again the starter gear and chain loosened up and works perfectly. my question is this…….does anyone have a photo of the rear engine casing with all the dowel pins in their correct holes? i know that the pins are NOT where they are supposed to be and i need a pic of them so i can finally get this motor back together.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

stuart.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…