Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Issues with the Forum can be posted here

Issues with the Forum can be posted here

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Forum News Issues with the Forum can be posted here

• Creator
    Topic
    Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
    Participant

If you have issues with the forum please reply below.

Thanks
      Onyx

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      zerozero
      Participant

Since what appears to have been an update last week, the forum main page isn’t updating properly updating the threads with new content. Until I physically go in and look at each thread each login it will show up as new. If that makes any sense.

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
        Participant

try and clean you cache and try it again.

Daniel RoseDaniel Rose
          Participant

Hello Admin. I was taking my time answering a post (maybe 30 minutes) I hit “submit” and a message appeared about taking too much time and I was automatically logged out (but I was still in). I lost the entire post I took 30 minutes to put together. I ask if you could adjust this ‘too much time I am logging you out feature”. Thanks

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
            Participant

Sorry to hear you are having issues with this. If it takes you a while to create a long post or something similar then do it off site on a word pad or something then copy and paste it into the forum. I cannot raise the timeout value much more than what tis et to know for security reasons.

Daniel RoseDaniel Rose
              Participant

Hello Admin,it really was not much more than 30 minutes to create my post (one bathroom break). I will not debate policy but I will make a suggestion. How about a timer letting a guy know that he had better finish up or he will lose his work. Isn’t this ironic, now you have to flat-rate your postings on a car forum?

Daniel RoseDaniel Rose
                Participant

Hello Admin, I have a question. If a person pays the bill to be a “Premium Member” do they see fewer advertisements? Thanks

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
                  Participant

on the video for the premium members they do not see adds on there. the rest of the public sites will have advert on the pages like normal. As for the counter, i do not have the ability do this this at this time.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Loading…