Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2000 Chrysler Town & Country rear hatch handle/lock

2000 Chrysler Town & Country rear hatch handle/lock

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2000 Chrysler Town & Country rear hatch handle/lock

• Creator
    Topic
    CruzCruz
    Participant

I just bought a 2000 Chrysler Town & Country. The rear hatch would not lock and now it will not open I had to pop it with a screw driver through the access hole from inside . . . linkage issue ? Can’t seem to find a video showing R & R of the handle/lock assembly anywhere on the net. The owner was honest in telling me about it being rear ended several times, which accounts for door misalignment. He had the electrical connection disconnected, I reconnected it with no change ( would not lock with either the key [ key will not turn ] or the actuator. The next day it was locked and would not unlock with either the key or the actuator . . . thus the screwdriver through the access hole from within.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might render.
      I will keep searching the web for a video on the issue.

Respectfully,
      acruzbiz

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      college mancollege man

see if this helps?

CruzCruz
        Participant

Eric,

Thanks !

I’ve viewed the videos that you sent and many more. The configuration &
          location are different on the Chrysler than the vehicle shown in the videos.
          Access is much more limited on my vehicle. Mayhap, you might put this out to your followers to see if someone has taken video of the 2000 Chrysler Town & Country LX. Again, I’ve looked at at least a dozen videos that are of no help.
          Respectfully,
          Cruz

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…