Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Need help with Choosing Good Struts for my 2006 Subaru Outback H6 L.L.Bean

Need help with Choosing Good Struts for my 2006 Subaru Outback H6 L.L.Bean

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Need help with Choosing Good Struts for my 2006 Subaru Outback H6 L.L.Bean

• Creator
    Topic
    Paul GrubbPaul Grubb
    Participant

Hello everyone,
      I hope that this finds you well.
      I am in need of some assistance, the struts in my Subaru are failing. I have the trampoline symptom, the problem I have is that all the brands that everyone agrees are good don’t make parts that fit my car. Then I look at more normal part: Monroe, Durlast, and others, and I find that one person says that Monroe great another says that it will die in a month. So if would be kind enough to lead a hand and assist me in the pursuit of better then OEM strut/coil-overs assembles that are under 700$ I would be in your debt.
      Sincerely,
      Pcgrubb

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Billy AndrewsBilly
      Participant

Regarding struts, KYB is OEM. People swear by them, but I prefer the feel of Monroe. Coilovers are a whole other discussion – what are your performance goals?

Paul GrubbPaul Grubb
        Participant

Hello,
          Thanks for the reply, I am looking for something that will last, and a stiffer ride than normal. I’m not looking for anything better performance, even though if there is that option for a couple hundred more I would like to look into it. I did find these and ordered them as it was the last pair I ordered them. here is the link —>https://coiloverdepot.com/products/bc-racing-br-series-coilover-kit-for-05-09-subaru-outback?variant=43462864453<&#8212;. Tell me if I should cancel my order, but they were the only performance coilovers that I could find. thanks for your assistance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…