Menu

1994 prelude F22 will not run right

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 1994 prelude F22 will not run right

• Creator
    Topic
    CaseyCasey
    Participant

I have an F22A1 prelude Si, used to be the H23, that has always ran rich since i bought it and now hardly runs and is running so rich gas is getting in the oil. I have replaced every sensor, done the head gasket and pressure tested, reset timing, replaced all the seals, new distributor, cleaned out the egr valve, checked fuel pressure, doesnt make sense. I even bought a refurbished ecm, A02, to see if the H23 ecm was the problem, changed nothing. I have run out of ideas. The last idea i have, since i verified no vacuum leaks and even had a mechanic double check all my work for 5 days and found nothing, is that i have the vacuum system routed wrong. My 2 volume mechanics manual does not give the vacuum routing for the f22, only the h22. I do not know if it is routed correctly. If it were routed incorrectly, could it be causing this issue. The car idle surges, sputters, stalls, doesnt run roght. It runs almost perfect cold, gets to temp, then runs horrible. It used to run perfect down the road, but now it has gone to crap completely. if u unplig the MAP sensor (brand new) it runs way better, so my o ly thought is a routing issue. Please, if anyo e can find a good vacuum diagram for a manual 1994 prelude with f22A1, please let me know. I need to know of the 3 lines off the intake are hooked up right. Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…