Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 98 Honda Accord – Bleed screw hole??

98 Honda Accord – Bleed screw hole??

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 98 Honda Accord – Bleed screw hole??

• Creator
    Topic
    Sierra JimenezSierra Jimenez
    Participant

Anyone’s help with my issue would be GREATLY appreciated! I know very little about cars. I’ve been doing a lot of reading to try and find the solution without much luck. Please excuse me if I sound stupid, I’ll try to explain the best I can.

I’ve got a 98 Honda Accord that’s suddenly pouring every bit of antifreeze/ water it can hold. Through trial and error and trips to Oreilys I think it may be a bleed screw hole? Unsure if that’s the right terminology. But I know it’s not a heater hose, weep hole or freeze plug. I think.

The water pours from some small hole on the drivers side facing the driver. It’s hard to see and basically impossible to reach unless you’re underneath the car. Perfectly round and has a small lip or nipple around it. Am I on the right track?

If so, how then hell does a screw come unscrewed from there? And can I replace or repair it? A friend said he can’t be sure without looking at it but that’s what it sounds like and he’s not sure if they make replacements, which is confusing to me.
      This is about the best picture I can get.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…