Menu

Key Programming recommendations

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Key Programming recommendations

• Creator
    Topic
    Elle EmanElle Eman
    Participant

Looking for key programming software or scan tool recommendations. The SBB PRO2 keeps coming up but it seems there are not many reviews available.
      The add on software for my autoenginuity doesn’t seem worth the cost but maybe it is the safest bet?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      none nonenone
      Participant

I still haven’t come across anything yet requiring locksmith grade anything. I take that back. We did have an 07 Sebring that we had to raise a white flag to once. Most of my key programming is with Ford, Chevy, and the occasional Honda. There has usually been an OE procedure available in a good aftermarket scan tool. I have a couple flavors of Snap On scan tools (Solus and an old MODIS) and the Autel 908 at work. Both have managed to miss where the other hit for programming like this. I think both did fine for Hondas. GM has always been the old 30 minute relearn procedure, so scan tools are irrelevant. Is there a specific make/model you need to focus on?

Elle EmanElle Eman
        Participant

Well I bababooey’d this one haha. My modis ultra does the fob for this 04 Malibu, but not this 01 Dakota (there are no programmed fobs) or 01 E38.

I have INPA for the BMW but I don’t know if it is the fob or the program preventing the fob from programming

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…