Menu

Car AC Blower Motor Wiring Question

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Car AC Blower Motor Wiring Question

• Creator
    Topic
    PaulPaul
    Participant

Hi,

I am following some wiring guide, can some help me provide the relay nos in red box, I’m not knowledgeable of the symbols

Just need which is 30/86/85/87 on the red box

Thank you,

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      PaulPaul
      Participant

Btw, I understand the ground connection, the 3 dots on top and one that leads to the blower motor is what I don’t know

Nightflyr *Richard Kirshy
        Participant

Umm something not quite correct in your diagram…
          According to what your depicting.
          With the blower switch in the off position the blower will still be getting 12V which means the blower will run at high speed when switched off.

The original drawing shows the wiring without a relay

What is the purpose for installing a 5 pin relay ??, are you attempting to bypass the blower resistor?
          What I see is when your switch to 1, 2 or 3 on the fan speed select switch.

FYI your showing a 5 pin relay so the pin out are as follow:

PaulPaul
          Participant

Thanks for the reply nightflyr, yes I understand the numbers what I don’t understand is the curly symbol from one end to other going to ground, is that a power supply symbol?

Nightflyr *Richard Kirshy
            Participant

The curly symbol from one end to other going to ground is the elector-magnetic coil of the relay which when energized will cause the contacts to switch from one position to the other.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…