How hard can it be?

• mikeboggess
  • mikeboggess's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1st Gear
  • 1st Gear
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #200761 by mikeboggess
How hard can it be? was created by mikeboggess
98 Chrysler Concorde 3.2 no start issue. Car just clicks when key is turned. Earlier post we assumed it was the starter and ToyotaKarl responded with info on the r&r how to's. We removed starter and tested it here in the shop and at least the bendix moved, then went to Orielley's and had them test it and all appeared to be fine. Assuming we had a bad connection we cleaned everything (connections) at the starter and cleaned or replaced all the connections going to the battery. Same thing happened just a rapid clicking sound. We induced more power and still only clicking is heard. Anybody got any ideas? I am new to this site and I wanted to respond to ToyotaKarl but could not figure out how to do so.

thebadriverboys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Advertisement
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #200800 by martin868
Replied by martin868 on topic How hard can it be?
No,but thanks for this information. I have heard about the same problem.
My name is Martin tony. I have been working as freelance writer for the past few years. Writers are the creators and writers can also be called as the heart of a company because it is a writer’s responsibility to write my paper into a flawless original essay in the field of studies.The trendessays.com is a best platform for the new writers. It encourages new writers to share their ideas and thoughts.

• mikeboggess
  • mikeboggess's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1st Gear
  • 1st Gear
More
1 month 1 week ago #200895 by mikeboggess
Replied by mikeboggess on topic How hard can it be?
OK, OK, OK, check the obvious first. I get it. We pulled the starter, starter checked good, replaced starter solenoid relay, cleaned all but one terminal. You guessed it, after reinstalling starter, relay, etc. when we loosened the pos. battery jump terminal the car started. THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES.

thebadriverboys

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds