Menu

Favorite vehicle make

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Automotive Discussion Favorite vehicle make

• Creator
    Topic
    joescorpiojoescorpio
    Participant

Chevy

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Sang Kimskim3544
      Participant

BMW

saturn all the way

Trcustoms719Trcustoms719
        Participant

Whatever makes me the most money..T)

Shaun_300Shaun_300
          Participant

Chevy here too!

3SheetsDiesel3SheetsDiesel
            Participant

For driving, Subaru.

For making money, Ford, preferably their trucks and full-size vans.

celticbhoycelticbhoy
              Participant

So many to choose from, but I would have to say Audi and older Dodge.

Anonymous

I’ve owned Chevy, Chrysler, Ford, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Saturn, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Volvo, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Isuzu, and Volkswagen.

Best cars I’ve owned: Nissan (no question)
                  Worst cars I’ve owned: Chevy, close 2nd is Saturn, so i guess you could say I haven’t had much luck with GM. Volkswagen didn’t impress me much either.

Favorite car? I’m going to have to go with the Pagani Zonda R. Who wouldn’t want one of those bad boys?

Heath KnoxHeath Knox
                  Participant

There all equally junk in my eyes! So with that said let me tell you of the junk I own right now. Ford truck, Honda, Hyundai, Olds, and Chrysler Mini-van.

I work on just about anything from garden tractors, motorcycles, boats, cars. So I know junk seems thats all people bring me is there junk. Foreign and domestic pretty much junk.

By the way I’m a little bitter about it today.

KZ 259KZ 259
                    Participant

i favor in all makes and models. i drive a nissan maxima and its been serving me well. i’ve gottan many, many miles on that car with minimal issues. my next car will also be another nissan, but i dont have anything against any brand nor will i bash on other brands. but i will say that i do give ford respect for making it out alive during the recession without the taxpayers aid.

yarddog1950yarddog1950
                      Participant

Ford received huge loans from the government.

JesseTech2000JesseTech2000
                        Participant

Quoted From yarddog1950:

Ford received huge loans from the government.

Ford is the only of the big 3 that hasn’t taken money from the gvt!

yarddog1950yarddog1950
                          Participant

[url=http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sa=X&ei=iaKwT_fiDPPKiQKkp4j6Aw&ved=0CFwQvwUoAQ&q=ford+loans+from+government&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=a026b5e33ed2fa7&biw=1680&bih=925:45g2mkcu]http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sa=X&ei=iaKwT_fiDPPKiQKkp4j6Aw&ved=0CFwQvwUoAQ&q=ford+loans+from+government&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=a026b5e33ed2fa7&biw=1680&bih=925
                            O[/url]f course, Ford takes money from taxpayers. I’m amazed by people who complain about the price of gasoline. Government subsidies (welfare) to oil companies is paid on top of what you pay per gallon and the oil companies don’t need it.

Trcustoms719Trcustoms719
                            Participant

Quoted From Heath Knox:

There all equally junk in my eyes! So with that said let me tell you of the junk I own right now. Ford truck, Honda, Hyundai, Olds, and Chrysler Mini-van.

I work on just about anything from garden tractors, motorcycles, boats, cars. So I know junk seems thats all people bring me is there junk. Foreign and domestic pretty much junk.

By the way I’m a little bitter about it today.

Yup, A hunk of metal is a hunk of metal…

cb7ftwcb7ftw
                              Participant

Civics 92-00

ajnicklesajnickles
                                Participant

I got an 01 Isuzu Rodeo that I’m liking pretty well.

I also loved the 93 Blazer I owned, even owned a 94 Jimmy after that.

Gotta love the 4.3l.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Loading…