Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Hello to ETCG from The Tampa Bay Florida Area

Hello to ETCG from The Tampa Bay Florida Area

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction Hello to ETCG from The Tampa Bay Florida Area

• Creator
    Topic
    BobBob
    Participant

Hello to All Who Dwell here at ETCG’s On-Line Home….

I’m a New Member here… long Retired LEO…but NOT new to being a USCG Helicopter/Jet Engine and an Automotive Mechanic as well …with over 50 years of experience. My focus over the last decade or so has been vehicles on the GMT360 Platform that include the Trailblazer, Envoy and Ranier SUV Line Series that primarily have problems with the GM LL8 4.2L Engine(s) sporting the GM 4L60E Transmissions. I have accrued literally thousands of Repair Images in numerous vehicle categories that are accessible to all by Googling “60dgrzbelow0 Mr. RSM” or “mr60below0”. I am the Inventor of “The FrankInjector Machine” which is a complete, Home Made, Off the Vehicle EFI Cleaning System as well as “The FrankenOiler Machine”…again …a Home Made Electro-Hydraulic Engine Pre-Oiling Machine. I primarily post at GMTNation for the GMT360 Platform…but have relied upon and learned an enormous amount of Mechanical Repair Information using ETCG’s videos that GMTN often refers to over on Youtube. I am happy to be a Student of The legendary ETCG… and assist as well if needed as a Teacher … for anyone at anytime.

“Chance Favours the Prepared Mind…” Dr. Louis Pasteur
      “When The Student is Ready… The Teacher Emerges…” Confucius

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      college mancollege man

welcome aboard. Glad to have a seasoned mechanic.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…