Menu

Greetings from Northern Sweden

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction Greetings from Northern Sweden

• Creator
    Topic
    Magnus ForslundMagnus Forslund
    Participant

Hello! GMCDork here, as the title sez i live in the northern part of sweden, is about 33 years old and is currently working on my 1995 GMC Sierra K2500 SLE 6.5L TD, trying to get it back on the road before the snow comes.

Just finished pulling the fuel tank to check for a fuel leak or two, one that shows up when at the pump which as expected was a small hole in the filler neck right above the hose barb portion, and another that slowly drips until the level reaches about half tank that im yet to find.

Another issue needing attention is a broken dipstick tube for the transmission, and while im at it im gonna change the oil and filter on the engine as it is well below the “ADD” mark rather than just topping it off.

And while i was at it i decide to also strip the cab down to bare metal for a deep clean and installation of some dynamat or equivalent, as well as replacing the stock rear speakers and the mixed brands front speakers that someone had put in.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Ian WilliamsIan Williams
      Participant

hi , welcome

college mancollege man

Welcome to the forum.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…