Menu

Scammed by the dealership

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Scammed by the dealership

• Creator
    Topic
    scott saligerscott saliger
    Participant

So today I had to take my Chrysler 300 in for recall work two airbags and a ignition.. I drop it off and get a call 30 min later on a dirty air filter I tell them to change it since it was 25 bucks. I also am having a oil change since I just bought this car and not sure when last oil change was. About q here later I get another call saying the owner connection module had some wires that where cut and needed repairs to be able to program my wireless ignition and fobs now anyone who had the fob that you stick in the ignition to start the vehicle know what type I’m talking about. Now back to what was going on. So to besblr to program everything the wires need repairs and it’s not part of the warranty recall work and if I want them to do it then it’s 99.95 a hre and will take a hre to fix then so they can install and program my new ignition I tell the wife and she says well we need it done so we can use are fobs and all. So I tell them yes if I need it to be able to program my stuff go ahead and fix it. Last I heard from them till I get a text saying my car is done and ready for pick up. I go to the dealership and go inside the service department to pick up my car and what does the guy tell me. That they fixed the wires and replaced the airbags per the recall for them but the ignition wasn’t changed cause it wasn’t defective. I tell them no go ahead and replace it they tell me no it’s not the defective module so we didn’t need to replace it. But let’s recap I was called and told that if I want my new ignition put in and program I would haft to have wires fixed and pay out of my pocket to fix the wires and then they don’t replace my ignition like they said they was going to do. They didn’t even offer to refund me back the money since they told me it had to be done and stuck me with $160 repair bill but did offer to sell me the two fobs that was ordered for my car for 400 plus the here rate to program them. So I am out 100 bucks for work that didn’t need to be done since they didn’t change the ignition I don’t have my two new fobs I’m still using the emergency/valet key to start my car

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…