Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Honda CRV Humming Sound sper Annoying

Honda CRV Humming Sound sper Annoying

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Honda CRV Humming Sound sper Annoying

• Creator
    Topic
    DanDan
    Participant

Note this sound even when the car is at idle or running HONDA CRV 2002 with 212+++ mileageAutomatic
      No difference in driving. Car is good.. Runniong totally fine.. And no CHECK ENGINE LIGHT.. and it’s been there for months. It’s just annoys me when your in traffic and the sound is visible.. LOL!

Hi Guys… Details on this humming sound is..
      1. Car cold start no humming sound.. But after a couple of minutes driving the sound appears. And it usually appears above 800 rpm to 1000/1500 above none.. the good thing is if you drive it the sound goes away. Then once you turn off the engine and and start the car after a couple of hours as long as the idle is above 800 rpm the sound is visible. and once you let your foot off the gas pedal or the idle is going down it sounds like fading.

2. The sound goes away totally after a few minutes or hours driving it specially when highway driving it goes away right away. But once you shut off the engine and make it cold for a couple of minutes the sound appears while idling but it goes away after a couple of minutes or maybe hours driving around it depends.

What I did so far.
      1. Removing the drive belt to see if ps pump / alternator / water pump / tensioner are causing the problem but the sound is still ther after removing the drive belt.

2. I have it check from the dealer and they used this special tool in listening and they said nothings wrong with the engine / ps pump etc.. the sound is not that loud outside and under the hood. You can hear the sound only inside the car.

3.I think the sound is under the hood comes from the left area passengers side and it’s kinda coming from the dashboard.

I don’t know if somebody already experienced this or maybe have an idea. Thanks!

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmPshSomzQg&lc=z23aiz25cmv1fzhbs04t1aokgl0z0kx2h1cskpj3qflqrk0h00410

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…