Menu

2015 ‘Meet Up’!!

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion 2015 ‘Meet Up’!!

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

This years 2015 ‘Meet Up’ will be held on July 18, 2015 from 12pm-5pm EST at my shop in Mason OH. Details and a sign up here: http://www.ericthecarguy.com/etcg-meet-up

If you plan on attending, please sign up so we can get an accurate head count.

Last year was the best yet. I’m looking to make this year even better. It already is because now I have a lift at the shop! So if you’re able to make the trip, come and check it out. I also have some great give aways this year but you have to be there to win. If I can swing it, I’ll have some special guests as well.

If you’ve never been to one of these ‘Meet Up’s’, here’s a taste of what you’re in for.

Hope to see you there! Don’t forget to sign up! http://www.ericthecarguy.com/etcg-meet-up

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Walt jrWalt jr
      Participant

If I can make it I’ll bring my hammock and string it across the lift arms as a place to stay because my 2015 travel budget is a wreck already between Abu Dhabi, Florida and this place. Believe it or not I’d rather be wrenching on something right now with grease up to my elbows.

Attachments:
        mflstcmflstc
        Participant

Can’t wait! Always a fun time and have made a few friends over the past 2 years that it will be good to see again.

RickRick
          Participant

I’m in C-bus, went to engineering school in Cinci. I know Mason pretty well. So I’m literally just a drive away. I’ll be there 100% for sure.

Jon HartJon Hart
            Participant

Would love to come but flights alone being $1600 at that time So think I’ll have to sit it out.

RickRick
              Participant

[quote=”Fmxvxx” post=129603]Would love to come but flights alone being $1600 at that time So think I’ll have to sit it out.[/quote]

If you can make the flight, you can room with me, I’ll keep you fed, drunk, and give you a ride.

Thomas FerryThomas Ferry
                Participant

I think I’m gonna go. Cause Im in Dayton and it would a damn shame not too.

Brian HollihanBrian Hollihan
                  Participant

I’m Definitely going this year! Previous years have been rough, but I’m finally starting to get my life straightened back out from being unemployed for almost a year now. And I finally will get to meet my idle, the one who has taught me so much from his videos alone! EricTheCarGuy, you are an awesome person and role model for many!

josephjoseph
                    Participant

I want to come I live in Indiana so this is a possibility just gotta take time off!

Brian HollihanBrian Hollihan
                      Participant

I also live in Indiana, I’m gonna try my ass off to make it myself! Hopefully I’ll see Ya there

ErinErin
                        Participant

Looks to be about a two hour drive for me,
                          If I have a dependable car by then I would like to make it.

cnorth5863cnorth5863
                          Participant

6 1/2 hr drive…get the coffee and red bull ready. Im in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhillipPhillip
                            Participant

[quote=”Integra93″ post=134362]I also live in Indiana, I’m gonna try my ass off to make it myself! Hopefully I’ll see Ya there[/quote]

I live in Nashville, TN if you need a ride there and back I have no problem doing so since I am going to the meet up

Lee AnnLee Ann

Planning to be there again this year! Also hoping to stay at the local hotel maybe for the entire weekend…we’ll see.

Last year was AWESOME! I met some wonderful people, many of whom I have kept in contact. I am looking forward to hanging with them (you know who you are!) and also make some new friends. I have lots of stories to share with anyone who will listen B) Been in Auto Tech school since last August, ya know! 🙂

I will be driving my “project car” down this year…I hope she makes it, LOL!
                                My project car is just the car (1997 Saturn SC2) that I started learning auto repair on back in January/February 2014. She has come a long way, thanks to Eric.

Hey, Eric! I also have to ask: Are you able to get Paul Danner (aka ScannerDanner) to attend the Meet-Up this year?
                                Do you think you might add some demos this year?
                                Also, if there is anything I can do to help out, give me a shout!

Anyway, See you guys on the 18th of July. So looking forward to it.

Tom ArchibaldTom Archibald
                                Participant

Looking forward to my second time coming to the ‘Meet Up’ this year. I met some new folks last year and hope to meet some new ones this year. Eric,Thanks for all your hard work putting this together and for all the automotive information you share. Also, thanks for signing my car last year!

MartijnMartijn
                                  Participant

Would love to be there some time, not this year I´m afraid, anyway, have fun and greetings from The Netherlands!!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  Loading…