Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • “What Are You Working On?” Section

“What Are You Working On?” Section

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion “What Are You Working On?” Section

• Creator
    Topic
    dseries16dseries16
    Participant

or a showcase section post up pictures and info of what you are working on or anything else you want to showoff to the ETCG community lol

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

Are you thinking about something in a person’s profile or a forum thread?

jhonatanjhonatan
        Participant

why not both?

RedeemerRedeemer
          Participant

I was talking about a forum section, It would be easier to get opinions on it. Not to mention advice, or even ideas on how to do something different. I think having it in the profiles would mean more work for everyone, As in they would have to click on the different usernames to find other projects, Instead of having it all in one spot.

Keymaster

I can start a forum for this but I’m going to get with the admin on this first because I can’t seem to change the sort order and I want it to be down on the list above the new member forum, if I post it now it will show up at the top and I want to save that for the service and repair forum.

RedeemerRedeemer
              Participant

Thats cool with me! I just hope you show us some of your projects! Possibly even old ones.

Keymaster

I just started a new forum “What Are You Working On”. Enjoy

http://www.ericthecarguy.com/forum/forums.aspx?id=12

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Loading…