Menu

Youtube-Opportunities

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Youtube-Opportunities

• Creator
    Topic
    TheGetawayerTheGetawayer
    Participant

Eric is a pretty good example and my rolemodel

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      dreamer2355dreamer2355
      Participant

Thats a awesome story! Thanks for sharing!

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
        Keymaster

Keep at it Guido, sooner or later something will happen. Remember I had an unsuccessful channel for 2 years before I started ETCG, it takes time but well worth it if you stick it out.

TheGetawayerTheGetawayer
          Participant

Thanks Eric !

I contacted some of my youtuber-friends with bigger channels and asked them for a positive rating of this video.
            One is from Holland and has 27k subs !
            He gave me a like and it really got me some attention last nite for this project 🙂

I also asked Chris Duke from Motorz for a rating and he did too.
            Now I have 49 likes on this video, more than I have on any other of my videos 😀

You’ve always helped me and I will always remember that and be thankful for that.
            That’s why I wanted to share this video with you.

Getting the chance to test some AMG-cars with official support from Mercedes themselves would be an awesome and one in a lifetime-chance for me to get my name out there and forwarding my way to become a professional motorjournalist.
            I will keep that goal !

For now tho, I stopped working for the rentalcar-company and will start a new job as a testdriver for another company.
            Not testing like in my videos, really scientific driving under professional circumstances.
            I will keep you updated buddy !

Greetings from germany

Guido

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…