Menu

The Return of ETCG Videos!

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum The Return of ETCG Videos!

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

Let’s get this thing started up again.

Feel free to post your video suggestions below.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      John KirkhamJohn Kirkham
      Participant

Great to see your back can’t believe I dropped in just after you posted this I’m hoping to see you do some diesel videos if possible but I do know your all very gasoline orientated over there,looking forward to your future posts

Tegranut

Keymaster

I’ve been trying to find a diesel vehicle to work on for years. It’s not as easy as you might think. That said, I hope to get to it eventually. For now there are a lot of other things on my plate that I plan to work through.

Thanks for the suggestion.

DavidDavid
          Participant

Awesome to see the videos back!!!

The fixing it forward difficulties you mention are a tough one… dealing with the “where does it end” issue is going to be the same if you give someone a vehicle you pick up and fix, I think. Is there a way you could communicate to whomever is benefiting from the program (either by fixing their car or giving them a repaired car as you suggested in the vid) that they are responsible for the vehicle from that point forward, and maybe only do come-backs for work directly related to the repairs (e.g., you replace a part and it turns up as defective?)

VinceVince
            Participant

Great to have you back Eric! Now you can shoot for the 2 million subscriber mark.Word of mouth will take time to get around but you will make it. I watched a video the other day when you were happy to have reached your 500 subscriber mark.Its been fun watching you grow! Stay Dirty!!

Keymaster

Yes, I’ve thought about this. What I’ve come up with is something similar to a ‘get out of jail free’ card. You can only use it once. In other words, from here on out, FiF participants will only get one trip to the shop to have work done. After that, they’re on their own. This will be clearly outlined when they bring the vehicle in.

I hope that solves the issue.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…