Menu

ETCG Signing Off

• Creator
    Topic
    JoshJosh
    Participant

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfKqS4HmdU[/video]

Eric enjoy your much deserved VACATION.

Honestly you look really beat in this one, don’t let the arseholes who beat on your 3 decade long dream get you down or those who change up the YouTube payment formulas either.

Come back when you’re ready.

‘Til then, as you always say,

BE SAFE
      HAVE FUN
      Stay Dirty

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      MikeMike
      Participant

So the power went out when you tried to do some video stuff? I’d take that as an omen. Heed it.

Stevie Ray Vaughan would sometimes hang out at the Texas outfitter that made his hats for him. Watching one particular guy block and form his hat in an expert and effortless manner, Stevie told him “You’re so good at this I bet you could do this in the dark.”

Shortly after Stevie’s death, this outfit was making a hat which would sit atop Stevie’s coffin during the funeral service. When the unfinished hat was handed over to the employee Stevie had complimented, the power went out, and he literally finished Stevie’s last hat in the dark.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
        Keymaster

That’s cool. That man played some great music. At least we still have his brother. Not as good, but a great reminder.

I’m just going to add this for some continuity to the post. I forgot to set this up last week.

Dave ReuterMechmann
          Participant

Eric,

You are well worth the wait. You have helped so many people and I personally have learned a lot from all of your videos. I know you will be back as good as ever. Take whatever time you need to find that clean plate again.

Dave R.

Jay HoJay Ho
            Participant

I have just signed on to the site. I have watched your videos and saved thousands of dollars by doing so. You deserved some of the that money and all of us cheapskates that watched and learned owe you and now we are mourning the loss of a great one. I hope you return to it and I for one shall be paying for your sought after advise. And to any of you other a**holes that did not contribute, remember this. Grow up. We live in a Capitalist nation and if you want people like Eric to be there when you need him, TAKE CARE OF HIM. Knowledge is not free and neither is freedom.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…