Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Honda Ignition Coil Replacement (Complete Guide)

Honda Ignition Coil Replacement (Complete Guide)

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum Honda Ignition Coil Replacement (Complete Guide)

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

As an automotive YouTuber you take advantage of situations where your car breaks down. This video is a direct result of one of those instances. I hope it helps you if you have a Honda with a no start problem like this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      John KirkhamJohn Kirkham
      Participant

Another great video Eric,in fact the only time my integra let me down was when the coil pack failed while driving on a motorway (freeway) luckily my son was with me and he had his mobile with him I had left mine at home we phoned the AA (Recovery company) who turned up quite quickly and basically new what the problem would be right away he said they used to always carry a few coil packs on their vehicles but had stopped doing it some time ago,luckily we weren’t far from home so he towed be home and I got one of the cheaper packs you talk about on eBay job sorted, didn’t know about the igniter though so more great info thanks

Tegranut

Jeff ModrowJeff Modrow
        Participant

Eric, first, thank you for posting videos like this. I have used a number of them to keep my 98 CR-V and Civic running and save money. Now to the problem- while replacing my distributor the ears at the end of the cam broke off and fell into the engine! I will remove valve cover to get pieces out with a magnet. Beyond that what can I do? Stereo magnet on bottom of oil pan? Thanks!

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
          Keymaster

Not knowing exactly what broke, it’s hard to say. I don’t think that’s ferris metal which would mean magnets would do nothing.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…