Menu

How To Replace a Fuel Pump

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum How To Replace a Fuel Pump

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

This video is one of the first where I’ve changed the editing so that it doesn’t run as long. Its also a repair video. I’m hoping it’s videos like this that help bring some of the views back to my channel. Any feedback you have is welcome.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Sam RoodmanSam Roodman
      Participant

I enjoyed it very much. I think it had all the right elements for the diy type person to get the job done

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ian WilliamsIan Williams
        Participant

I watched the youtube version first , man I can’t understand some people , seriously where is the love , so much negativity on the video , keep up the good work , I’ll be sticking around as a youtube subscriber and a member of ETCG 1 , to the haters

Attachments:
          RonRon
          Participant

I much prefer your older style of videos showing the details. Showing the details is what distances your videos from all the others out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
            Keymaster

The detail is in the PM version. Sorry to be that way, but I wanted to see if I could make a new version of my videos that might get more views. So far it’s not doing so well. I’ll keep trying but there’s only so much time I’m going to put into this before I move on honestly.

James FranklinJames Franklin
              Participant

Hope you find the magic formula quickly; reading even a handful of those youtube comments could be fairly disheartening.

I will say that I prefer your more detailed format, but I won’t knock you for trying different approaches to boost your views. I also won’t knock you for making extra content available for premium members – I’d be one if my own financial situation allowed it, so I understand the bind you’re in. And in some cases, the “coles notes” approach would work for me, too. This video just felt a little more generic, and a little less “Eric the Car Guy” (but maybe I just don’t like change)

I’ve always liked the fairmont videos, and I even prefer your non-clickbait descriptive titles. I also am not affected by youtube changing the subscription/notification system – I just check your channels for new videos when I have the time to watch them. Having said all that, I’ll keep watching even if I’m not a fan of some of those changes. Whatever keeps you “on the air” at this point.

One question about youtube revenue: is it only based on view count or do you get a bonus when a viewer clicks on the preview ad?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…