Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • #FairmontProject Final Fitting (Part 1)

#FairmontProject Final Fitting (Part 1)

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum #FairmontProject Final Fitting (Part 1)

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

While the title may have the world ‘final’ in it, we’re still a ways away from completion. Also, what you see in this video is subject to change. I still think it’s a great video and fun to watch. What do you think?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      JamesJames
      Participant

Agreed. I like the point on the last 10-20% being the hardest part. As with the old K member and other fitting issues, things don’t always slap right back together when going for the customization. Enjoyed the video.

Best of Wishes
        James

Keymaster

[quote=”jjohnson1″ post=184380]Agreed. I like the point on the last 10-20% being the hardest part. As with the old K member and other fitting issues, things don’t always slap right back together when going for the customization. Enjoyed the video.

Best of Wishes
          James[/quote]

Glad you liked the video. Yea, it’s a never ending challenge. At least it’s one I enjoy.

Thanks for the comment.

JamesJames
          Participant

Have you found that OE bracket yet for the A/C. I have one from my 302 sitting in the garage.

VinceVince
            Participant

Hi Eric.I was wondering about the parts that you are unable to use after you have bought them.Maybe a dumb question but can you return them or do you have to keep them and find a use for them later?

Keymaster

[quote=”88GTConv” post=184479]Have you found that OE bracket yet for the A/C. I have one from my 302 sitting in the garage.[/quote]

Yes. https://www.cvfracing.com

Check my social media for pics.

Keymaster

[quote=”vincent74″ post=184488]Hi Eric.I was wondering about the parts that you are unable to use after you have bought them.Maybe a dumb question but can you return them or do you have to keep them and find a use for them later?[/quote]

I still have an ’82 Mustang. 😉

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Loading…