Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Ford 8.8 Assembly & Set Up (Short Version)

Ford 8.8 Assembly & Set Up (Short Version)

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum Ford 8.8 Assembly & Set Up (Short Version)

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

I decided to make a ‘short version’ of the differential set up video. The main reason was for those that just wanted the information without the drama.

Do you like this one better or worse than the original series?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      RobRob
      Participant

But its fun watching you Cuss at it with all the problems you have… its entertaining…LOL 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 😛 😛 😛

MikeMike
        Participant

I think the longer version gives people a good idea of how finicky some procedures can be, the importance of precision, and the value of sticking with it until it’s right.

Might prevent some impatient people from just slapping things together once and running with whatever they get.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
          Keymaster

[quote=”Evil-i” post=170290]I think the longer version gives people a good idea of how finicky some procedures can be, the importance of precision, and the value of sticking with it until it’s right.

Might prevent some impatient people from just slapping things together once and running with whatever they get.[/quote]

Some people will do that no matter what.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…