Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Barbara Gets Her Van Back -Fixing it Forward

Barbara Gets Her Van Back -Fixing it Forward

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum Barbara Gets Her Van Back -Fixing it Forward

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Mike scubacat3Mike
    Participant

This was a really, really cool series. Thanks for doing it. I’m looking forward to the next!

BTW – I ordered a window motor from carpartkings.com and let them know where I got the referral from. (They said only good things about Eric back, of course.) I strongly encourage others to do the same. If you buy from a vendor featured on this site and Eric’s videos, be sure to let them know where you got the referral from. It’s the least we can do and it takes very minimal effort to send them a quick email.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

[quote=”ScubaCat3″ post=146407]This was a really, really cool series. Thanks for doing it. I’m looking forward to the next!

BTW – I ordered a window motor from carpartkings.com and let them know where I got the referral from. (They said only good things about Eric back, of course.) I strongly encourage others to do the same. If you buy from a vendor featured on this site and Eric’s videos, be sure to let them know where you got the referral from. It’s the least we can do and it takes very minimal effort to send them a quick email.[/quote]

Thank you very much for that. FYI I’m working on the next 2 FiF projects right now. I hope to have the videos out in the next month or so.

Thanks again.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…