Menu

How I Got My Elvis Clock

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG1 Video Discussions How I Got My Elvis Clock

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

I’ve been asked about this a couple of times so I thought I’d post a video about it.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Brian MericaBrian
      Participant

Interesting story. It’s almost like a reminder of where you came from.

Keymaster

That’s very observant of you.

davedave
          Participant

awesome video… I asked people at the recent 2013 get together about the clock and got some roundabout answers, which was fine and I never pressed the issue because I actually enjoyed the mystery of it. But now it’s cool to know where it came from and how it symbolizes how you’ve worked your way up from hustling on the streets. πŸ™‚

They should make a ETCG clock with eric’s arm that swings a wrench πŸ™‚

Q: Eric, could you post a pic of the picasso that was traded for the clock?

Keymaster

[quote=”Wrench Turner” post=70823]awesome video… I asked people at the recent 2013 get together about the clock and got some roundabout answers, which was fine and I never pressed the issue because I actually enjoyed the mystery of it. But now it’s cool to know where it came from and how it symbolizes how you’ve worked your way up from hustling on the streets. πŸ™‚

They should make a ETCG clock with eric’s arm that swings a wrench πŸ™‚

Q: Eric, could you post a pic of the picasso that was traded for the clock?[/quote]

Was thinking of you when I made the video actually.

Attachments:
              Michele PensottiMichele Pensotti
              Participant

AWESOME! πŸ™‚

Thank you Eric for sharing with us this piece of your life! :cheer:

I have to say I’m impressed to see how much your look at the time was very much like mine, long hair, beard, a rock look! πŸ˜‰

It just makes you very much more real to me, seeing your younger self, hearing the stories of your adventures in paying the bills, and also seeing your car at the time!
                A Civic!

After all those videos of the Civic (the white one with no oil πŸ˜‰ and the other one , the black one of the power steering rack) I swear I have thought many times: “I think he has had a Civic himself, sometime in the past”

And I was right!!!! πŸ˜†

Great video, it’s always great to see you πŸ™‚

About the Elvis clock…I have to admit that not being American I don’t have this great passion for him, even if I like his songs, but from now on he’ll be one more reason to think about *your American style of life*, which I kinda am in love with.

So, I thank you for making me know this side of your country that I never knew before (here in Europe we live too much on the image given by telefilms and too little on the real life I have to say)

You’re always a pleasure to watch and hear! πŸ™‚

Live long and prosper (and stay dirty!)

10nico

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…